Please observe the following rules aboard the bus:
Tips for Riding the Bus
- Respect fellow passengers.
- Smoking is prohibited on SRTA buses.
- Food and drinks are prohibited while riding the bus.
- Music must be listened to with headphones and cell phone use should only be during limited or emergency situations.
- After boarding the bus please sit down. (If there is standing room only please stand behind the line.)
- Please reserve front seats for persons with disabilities.
- Strollers and shopping carts must be folded and removed from the aisle.
- Only service animals are allowed on buses.
- DO NOT cross in front of the bus after exiting; wait until the bus has departed. Our buses do not have stop signs like school buses and traffic does not stop when the bus stops.
- Reasonable accommodation requests may be made to the Administration office (508-999-5211 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or the bus operator.
Rules of Conduct
Drivers have the authority to ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers.
Rude, loud, or abusive language will not be allowed.
Proper behavior is expected at all times.
SRTA has the right to refuse transportation to any persons under the influence of intoxicating beverages or drugs or to a person whose conduct or personal hygiene is such or likely to be such as to make them objectionable to other passengers.