Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021, 2:00 pm
Place: Virtual Meeting via Webex
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Citizen’s Participation
- Call in Number: 1-408-418-9388; Access Code: 2630 157 7200; Password 86573973
- Civil Rights Update
- Old Business
- Covid-19 Response: www.srtabus.com/covid19
- New Business
- Title VI Plan Update
- Bus Stop Evaluation and Design Project
- New Bedford South End Service Evaluation
- Logistics for Next Advisory Board Meeting
Subject matter listed in the Agenda, above, consists of those items that are reasonably anticipated (by the Chair) to be discussed at this meeting. Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed and other items not listed (such as urgent business not available at the time of posting) may also be brought up for discussion in accordance with applicable law.
MGL, Ch 30a, S 20(f) requires anyone that intends to record any portions of a public meeting, either by audio or video, or both, to notify the Chair at the beginning of the meeting.