- Request for Proposals (RFP 22-02) for Transit Vehicle Tire Lease Services
- Request for Proposals for Transit Management Services
- REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS: Transit Technology Study, Solicitation, and Implementation Services
- SRTA Request for Qualifications for On-Call Technical Planning Assistance
- SRTA New Bedford Bus Terminal Parking Garage Entrance / Exit Gates (2)
Please refer to the RFP Required Documents Page to download important documents related to SRTA RFPs.
SRTA’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Policy can be found on the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Page
These documents can apply to various SRTA procurements. Please refer to the specific procurement for the exact documents required.
Certificate of Compliance with Federal Lobbying Requirements (49 CFR Part 20)
Certificate of Compliance with 49 CFR Part 655
Buy America Certificate
Certificate of Prospective Lower Tier Participant Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion
Certificate of Prospective Contractor Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion
Statement of Compliance
Weekly Certified Payroll